Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default picture is too large and will be truncated - Excel 2007

I'm just guessing but are you copying form a sheet in one workbook to a
sheet in another workbook?

Sounds like these two books are each running in their own instance of Excel.

Close down one instance and open both in a single instance of Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:21:02 -0800, the_pyewacket
wrote:

When copying a medium to large group of cells, the above message is received
as a popup. No error id - just the message in a popup window. Incredibly
aggrevating as I'm copying large amounts of data between spreadsheets. This
doesn't occur in Excel 2003, 2000 or 97.
Any assistance would be appreciated.