Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Automatically Move Entire Row to Different worksheet

With my code the row is copied to next available blank row in Closed Issues
then original row deleted with no empty row left behind.

Don's code leaves an empty row due to

Target.EntireRow.Cut Destination:=.Cells(lr, 1)

Gord

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:48:01 -0800, George
wrote:

Thank You Gents, They work great I just have two small issues...
When row is deleted from the "Open Issues" sheet it leaves an empty row I
don't need
Secondly, When the row is placed in the "Closed issues" sheet its inserted
at the top and I'd like it to be inserted at the botton.

Thanks Again

"George" wrote:

Good Morning,

After reviewing the postings similar to my need I haven't quite found the
help I've needed...So here's my question

I have two worksheets "Open issues" & "Closed Issues", Using the "Open
issue", sheet if the Value in Column "A" is changed to "Closed" I'd then like
that entire row automatically moved to next empty row in the "Closed Issues"
sheet...

Thanks In Advance,
George