Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Automatically Move Entire Row to Different worksheet

Option Compare Text
Dim rng1 As Range
Dim rng2 As Range
Set rng1 = Target.EntireRow
Set rng2 = Worksheets("Closed Issues").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp) _
.Offset(1, 0)
If Target.Column = 1 Then
On Error GoTo endit
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Value = "Closed" Then
With rng1
.Copy Destination:=rng2
End With
endit:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:52:01 -0800, George
wrote:

Good Morning,

After reviewing the postings similar to my need I haven't quite found the
help I've needed...So here's my question

I have two worksheets "Open issues" & "Closed Issues", Using the "Open
issue", sheet if the Value in Column "A" is changed to "Closed" I'd then like
that entire row automatically moved to next empty row in the "Closed Issues"
sheet...

Thanks In Advance,
George