Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Date Functions & Formatting

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:14:01 -0800, goskerz
wrote:

Sir, I have a very good feeling about this. I think it's going to work, just
having a little bit of trouble... For the conditional formatting formulas,
where do I type those in? I went to manage rules, new rule then "use a
formula to determine which cells to format" I copied your first formula in
there but recieved an error message. I am running office 2007. I wish I was a
little smarter on Excel, but I'm most likely doing something wrong. Thank you
for your help!

Having 2007 makes things a bit easier.

What was the error message?

Did you properly NAME the lookup table?

What, exactly, is the formula? (Copy/Paste it here please).
--ron