Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matthew Johnson Matthew Johnson is offline

Default Selected dropdown value pushes to other cells

Am currently working up a workflow checklist with various drop down cells for
each task. One column the worksheet is a risk level with Data Validated
options of High, Medium, Low or N/A. Other columns indicate item status,
action by, etc.

What I want to happen is that when someone selects N/A in the risk column
(eg E24) the other columns (eg G24, H24 and I24) default to N/A as well
otherwise they allow selction from other dropdown lists. Don't have much
experience with VB but willing to give it a go if needed.