Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Sharpe Bill Sharpe is offline

Default Format Excel cells for "all caps", with Office 07?

Louisana Jim wrote:
How do I format Excel cells for "all caps", with Office 07? That is to say
that I use an Excel form frequently, which has several cells that require a
single alpha character fill in. When the form prints, the lower case
characters appear small and less predominant then the body text and numbers.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Using Caps Lock is the simple straightforward solution, subject to easy
user override. I like the suggested idea of formatting the cell in an
all-caps font, especially if the file isn't going anywhere outside of
Jim's computer.

Bill