Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default pivot table cannot group selection

Did you check the pivot table source data to make sure that you didn't
accidentally include a blank row at the end of the table?

Doug Muegge wrote:
Thank you for the information - I have tried clearing all blanks and
converting dates based on your guidance. Apparently, I'm still not recogning
the issue - still getting error message "Cannot group that selection" -
extremely frustrating but, I'm not that skilled at Excel. Not sure what to do
next.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures