Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Resize cell to fit picture

I have never heard of this feature of a cell resizing to fit an image

How were you "inserting" an image into a cell in previous version that would
make the cell resize to fit the image?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 00:29:01 -0800, Gary888
wrote:

Previously when I inserted a picture into an Excel cell, the cell would
automatically resize to fit the picture. Then I changed the option in Size
and Properties to 'Move but don't size with cells' and now the picture just
floats above the cell. The problem is I can't change it back to the way it
was before. Selecting the option 'Move and resize with cells makes not
difference to what happens when pictures are inserted. How do I get the cell
to resize to fit the picture when I insert it (as it used to do)? I'm using
Excel 2007 SP2 on Windows Vista SP2.