Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default easy if statement formula

Hi
=IF(Sheet1!H8="","",IF(Sheet1!H8=3,"",IF(Sheet1!H8 =1,Sheet1!H8,IF(Sheet1!H8=2,Sheet1!H8))))

Click yes if helped
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

"danlinksman" wrote:

I am having a brain freeze and need some help. It has been some time since I
have worked with formulas in excel. I am getting an invalid on the formula.
I have 2 identical worksheets on page one and page 2. I only want certain
data to show on page 2 however. What I want it to do is if h8 on page one is
blank or equal to 3 then leave cell c8 blank on page two, if it contains the
number 1 or 2 then fill c8 on page two with data from c8 of page one.
=IF(Sheet1!H8="","3","",Sheet1!C8)