Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marc Shields Marc Shields is offline

Default S Curves

I am trying to do a project where I calculate the net present value of brand earnings as determined.

To do this, I need to calculate a discount value which I know how to calculate it conceptually but not actually.

I have to calculate an S curve using a subjectively derived brand risk index score (a number between 1 and 100 where 100 is the lowest risk and 1 the highest)This established the brand risk profile which is inversely related to the cost of capital (high risk profile has a low cost of capital, a low profile a high cost). I know the lowest cost of capital is about 5% (risk free) and the average wieghted cost of capital (for an industry) but I dont know the highest cost...( I could guess at the max however).

Can anyone help me out!!!

Only thing is, I am not sure how to calculate it.

ASP.NET DropDown ListBox and XML Databinding
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...n-listbox.aspx