Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
noni1 noni1 is offline

Default Lotus/Excel questions

In Lotus Release 5, I have a large spreadsheet with 25 worksheets set up
under the Global Group command. This allows me to work in a particular cell
and hit Ctrl & Page Up to go from one worksheet to another in that same cell.
Will Excel 2003 perform this same function? I know you can highlight the
tabs and can go to the same cell on each worksheet, but if you change
something in a cell it is reflected in all cells. I need to be able to make
changes in the individual cells, without it affecting the individual
worksheet.

Any suggestions?
--
tfost1