Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Formula needed

=sumproduct(--(e3:e57=14),--(g3:g57="Y"))

Regards,
Fred

"Krissy" wrote in message
I have tried both suggestions and they don't seem to work right. More info
may help:
In Column E Row 3 to 57 are various numbers - 1 through to 112 in column G
row 3 to 57 are either a T or F
I need to count how many times a number such as "14" in column E has a Y
in
column G on the same row. i.e. Row 51 Column E = 14 column G = Y so would
be
counted as 1 and if row 46 had the same criteria I would then have a count
of
2 and so on.

"Krissy" wrote:

Hi
I need a formula that will look in one column range for a certain value
and
for another value in another column range and when they are both found in
the
same row, will count the number of occurances. Help!!!!