Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default IF Statements

Hi,

=LOOKUP(A2,{-999999,48,49,55,61},{0,1,2,3,5})

--
Mike

question.

"mlynn" wrote:

I am trying to write a funciton with several IF statements and it is not
working. This is to test one cell with all the statements. ie. Say we are
using cell A2,

If cell A2 is 48 it would enter a 1, if cell A2 is 49-54 it would enter a 2,
if cell A2 is 55-60 it would enter a 3, or if cell A2 is greater than 60 it
would enter a 5, otherwise it would enter a 0 if it does not meet any of the
above criteria.

I have tried several if statements and can get part of it to work but not
the entire thing. Can you help me write the function?

Thank you!