Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bod Bod is offline

Default Paste Hyperlink result as working hyperlink

Hi! I have a column of over 700 filepaths.
I have a column which turns those paths into hyperlinks:
=hyperlink("http://tbuk/"$B3)
These links work.
I want a single column that doesn't refer to the filepath, so I am trying to
replace the hyperlink formulae with the result as a hyperlink.
When I copy and paste, it seems to paste the result, but the link doesn't
work (though it still has the style of a link: blue underlined).
Is there a way to avoid having to press F2, Enter for every one?