Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default what are the disadvantages of spreadsheets ?

The clarification question was asked (by Niek Otten) early in the thread
when it started in December 2005, but the OP didn't reply so he presumably
wasn't very interested then, and he's presumably even less interested more
than 4 years later.
--
David Biddulph

"JLatham" wrote in message
No need for excessive rudeness, a simple "We won't do your homework for
you"
would probably have sufficed.

In the meantime, I agree with Bill Sharpe; the context of the question
must
be explained also: as compared to what. The advantage of a spreadsheet
over
an apple is that there are fewer calories in a spreadsheet, and absolutely
no
carbs or trans-fats.

But if you want to compare to databases, word processors, calculator
programs, or graphic composition tools, then you need to say so.

"LIZETH" wrote:

you need to figure that out on your own u son of a bitch. yep i went
there!!

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/103421819.aspx
.