Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Manteo Bill S Manteo Bill S is offline

Default I am using Office 2000 Premium.

I am trying to print out a daily activity report that is kept in a notebook
and added to throughout the day. At the end of the day, I transfer my data
over to the computer spreadsheet.

I cannot get Excel to print rows 4 through 24 (no data just empty cells that
I need in which to enter data. Rows 1-3 are doing fine in that I have put
the headings in those; therefore they contain data. I have selected
adjusting the print area and highlited the rows and columns that I wanted on
each page, yet it doesn't come out on the printout.