Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Pivot Table- Column 2 sort

Difficult to answer without knowing the structure of your underlying data and
what, exactly, is in the Pivot Table but try this: if the second column
reads, for example, South, North, East, West (going down the column) just
type in East where South is and see what happens.

"srpd" wrote:

How can I sort a Pivot Table by the 2nd (or any other) column? I've selected
a cell and hit the A-Z Z-A Sort button, but it only works on column 1.
Thanks!