Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Unhide, Unprotect, Enter Password

'Here is your code with proper protection password callouts:

With Sheets("Ledger")
.Visible = True
.Unprotect Password:= "MyPassword"
Sheets("Clerk Entry").Cells.Copy
.Cells.Select
.Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False
.Protect Password:= "MyPassword", DrawingObjects:=True, _
Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True
.Visible = False
End With
Sheets("PS 3083").Range("A1:AO1").Select

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Don" wrote:

Hi,

I think this is probably fairly simply and I thought it would have
recorded when I recorded the macro but it didn't.

I have to have the macro unhide a worksheet, unprotect it, enter the
password, paste some data, re-protect it, and re-enter the pssword
twice to confirm, all without addditional user input because the user
will not know the password.

When I recorded this is what I got but it is prompting for the
password. After lines 2 and 11 are where I need some type of auto
password entry .

Sheets("Ledger").Visible = True
ActiveSheet.Unprotect
Sheets("Clerk Entry").Select
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Sheets:=-10
Sheets("Ledger").Select
Cells.Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True,
Scenarios:=True
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Visible = False
Sheets("PS 3083").Select
Range("A1:AO1").Select
.