Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default moving data from one sheet to another

Use datafilter or sort to get desiredcopy/pastesort.
Record a macroclean it up

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"rjagathe" wrote in message
I have records in sheet1 as follows:

A B C D E
1 NAME SEX SUBJECT COLLEGE WHETHER SELECTED

2 A MALE MATHS XAVIER YES

3 B FEMALE ENGLISH SEBASTIAN

4 C FEMALE MATHS PAULS

5 D MALE PHYSICS XAVIER YES

6 E MALE CHEMISTRY PAULS YES

7 F MALE PHYSICS SEBASTIAN YES

8 G FEMALE MATHS XAVIER YES

9 H MALE PHYSICS PAULS

10 I MALE MATHS SEBASTIAN

Now, I want to scan entire data upto last cell of the
range and move(cut and paste) those of the selected candidates, Sheet2
of the same book.After moving, the name of the Sheet should be changed
to "seleted students". Then, I want to select all the remaining
records in sheet 1 (4 in number) and sort them in the following
order :SUBJECT,SEX, COLLEGE.
Please help.