Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KKD KKD is offline

Default Any (6) consecutive entries

Yes, that works, can you tell me how to "fill" this formula into each cell
without manually typing it?
--
KKD

"Luke M" wrote:

Starting with the 1st or 6th month of data (which I'll assume is column G),
conditional format:
=SUM(B2:G2)=400
A highlighted cell will indicate either the beginning or end of the 6 month
block.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"KKD" wrote:

I have a table that shows number of hours worked each month in columns (a
single row for each employee). I want my table to alert me when the sum of
any six consecutive months equals 400.

I wanted to use conditional formatting, but can't figure out how to write
the formula to look at the sum of "any six consecutive entries"

-
KKD