Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
L. Howard Kittle L. Howard Kittle is offline

Default Display tabs for all worksheetts at bottom

Try this, just to the left of the scroll left arrow at the bottom of you
sheet, see a small vertical bar. When you hover the cursor over that bar
you should see two tiny vertical bars and tiny arrows on each side of the
bars. Left click and hold and slide it to the right.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Ann Gaston" <Ann wrote in message
Have a workbook with 12 tabs at bottom, when I open the workbook the tabs
are
not showing. How do I fix? Thanks for your assistance.