Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default Correcting Multiple Div#0s

You need to change your formula once, and then copy the new formula down.
So you don't need to make changes on each formula.
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

"ANTBOH" wrote:

But I would have to go through and do that singularly for each formula?

"Eva" wrote:

Put in front of your formula:
If(iserror(copy your formula)=true,0,your formula again)
or on the next column
IF(ISERROR(C1)=TRUE,0,C1)

Click yes if helped
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

"ANTBOH" wrote:

Hi guys

I have a big column of formulae that contains lots of div#0s. All formula
are different. Is there anyway I can remove the div#0s (to simply leave a 0
or a blank) without having to rewrite each formula?

Thanks for the help!

ANT