Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
minimoi minimoi is offline

Default copying data from master ti individual sheets

copying lines to different worksheets in the same work book

I have a master data sheet that I update daily. I transfer the
information via copy and paste between 10 sub sheets (sales areas) The
sales areas have individual identifyers in column D, this is the information
I need to sort on. and the copy line to that spreadsheet on the next
available line.

Each sales group has an individual sheet. From the master sheet I want to
copy each line to their corresponding sheet. ie, sales 1to sheet sales 1,
sales 2 to sheet sales 2 etc.

Could somebody help me automate this process?

Thanks in advance