Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Allen Allen is offline

Default Summing VLookup from a variable number of sheets

On Worksheet "Record Sheet" cell C5 I need a formula which will do a VLookup
on a variable number of sheets (all of which have a name that begins with
"Round " followed by a number) to search rows 8 through 23, column B (in the
Round worksheets) for the value on the recordsheet in cell A5 and return the
value of the cell in column BG on the Round sheets. The number of round
sheets can vary between 4 and 25 or so but there are also additional sheets
that I don't want searched after the Round worksheets. Programmatically, I
would use a For Loop but I would like for it to update the RecordSheet when
each of the Round worksheets are automatically updated rather than use a
program. Thanks.