Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default How can I Unlock cell/worksheet?

XL passwords are not very secure... Check out this link...

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Please use these powers for good instead of evil...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Lyn" wrote:

I received a spreadsheet that has been used as a form and only the cells
where information is to be populated are accessible. I thought I could do a
Save As or even copy all the contents and paste them into a new spreadsheet
so I can alter the cells that are not accessible, but I am unable to do this.
I cannot contact the originator for an editable version. How can I work
around this?