Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JStiehl JStiehl is offline

Default Concatenate first:last! worksheet

I need to concatenate 150 rows in 50 different worksheets for a totals page,
and may need to add additional worksheets in later versions. So, I need P7
in all 50 worksheets to be concatenated on P6 in the totals page, P8 in all
worksheets to be concatenated on P7 in the totals page, etc. I am wondering
if it's possible to use something like first:last! to concatenate the
worksheet range, making it possible to include additional sheets added in
before the current last worksheet.

I am using "&" for the concatenate function now as I have more than 30
sheets to concatenate, but this means new sheets I add in have to be manually
entered into the formula.

Thanks in advance for your help.