nLeBlanc21 nLeBlanc21 is offline
Junior Member

Thank you so much Dave! It actually works! You have no idea how much better this macro will make everything. If I could bother you one more time though, I recorded a macro to unhide all the rows in the worksheet after it is printed. That way the administrator can print the worksheet without all the extra rows, but still have all the rows open to enter information after she has printed it. When I pasted my recorded macro into the macro you wrote, it didn't work. Again, thank you so much for your time and help!