Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default vLookup

<I will post the results of my testing (showing that the software is wrong)
on my website in the next 30 minutes or so.

URL?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote in message
Marcon:-

I think that there is a genuine MS bug here because I discussed this topic
with somebody else a few days ago.

I will post the results of my testing (showing that the software is wrong)
on my website in the next 30 minutes or so.

It was the same issue that you are seeing (returning #N/A) when you were
expecting soemthing else.

"Marcon" wrote:

For some reason, I am having a problem with certain characters (letters)
that
are not being read properly in a vLookup table. Right now I am having a
problem with the letter D - I have certain items designated as "D"'s, and
after I have created the table, it's not returning the value. I am
getting
"#N/A" returned. The other characters are working fine. Any thoughts?
Thanks.