Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Montana Montana is offline

Default Selective Precision as Displayed

I have a series of worksheets that work pricing functions in my workbook. I
need to use the Precision as Displayed in order for Excel to arrive at the
right pricing. But one of the sections that I need to add to this workbook
would require Precision as Displayed to be bypassed in order to arrive at the
desired result. Is there a way to have Precision as Displayed checked in the
workbook, yet reserve an area on a worksheet, or an entire sheet where
Precision as Displayed could be bypassed? Thank you in advance.