markline

mangesh_yadav Wrote:
What is the kind of data you have in this particular sheet. Is this the
only code that you have. And do you have "Sheet3" in your workbook.
After the error, which is the sheet that is displayed. Is it
Sheet3...?

Mangesh

The data is nothing special, some general data, some text, some numbers
- but it has been copied between various workbooks a few times before it
wound up in my hands (which leads me to believe the data could be
corrupted)

Yes there is a Sheet3, it successfully pastes into the first cell
before it errors. I also checked the clipboard, and it successfully
copies all of the data out of Sheet2

--
markline
markline's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23681