nLeBlanc21 nLeBlanc21 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Help on Macro to hide empty rows

Hi, I have a spreadsheet I created for an administrator that has many extra rows with pre-set formulas. When we print though, there are a lot of empty rows in between the relevant data. I am trying to build a macro that will hide any row where column A is empty, then print, and then unhide them again. Below is the macro I have so far. But it does nothing! Any help or suggestions are appreciated as I haven't written macros in years. (I have latest version of Excel on Windows Vista.)

Sub PrintOrmondBeach()
'
' PrintOrmondBeach Macro
Sheets("Ormond").Select
Dim x As Integer
' Set numrows = number of rows of data.
NumRows = Range("A1", Range("A1").End(xlDown)).Rows.Count
Range("A1").Select
For x = 1 To 300
If Ax = " " Then
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
' Selects cell down 1 row from active cell.
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Next
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
Sheets("Print").Select
End Sub