bj

Check out the substitute function
=substitute(A1," ","") will get rid of all of the spaces in a text field.

" wrote:

Hi All,
I have a worksheet which takes values from other worksheets and I use this
to export to .csv so that I can script adding users to Novell using JRB
utils.

The problem I have is that some of our objects have spaces in the name and
the utility I use doesn't like that. I'm looking for some info on making
this change in the CELL and NOT writing a macro to do it so that others may
user this spreadsheet without knowledge of how to run or edit macro's should
anything change.

Any help appreciated