Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Chart with un even data

One possible solution is to put your chart into Landscape format and then
drag the chart out as far as possible to the right hand side. If you do this
the, "lower" numbers are clearly visible.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Abdul" wrote:

Hi,

I have to plot budget performance of different units in a chart. The
issue is that one of the unit is in miilons ( big figures while the
other units is in thousands (small amounts) If i sekect the proper
scale in a bar chart one of them is too small to be visible. I tried
to use logarthmatic scale, but it is not giving a clear picture. Like
when the achievement for the smaller figured bar chart portion is 50 %
the chart look like something like 90 %.

Is there a better way to present this? or use different scale for the
data for different bar?

My dat look like this

Category Budget Actual
A 365,000,000 395,000,000