Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default privacy warning

Hi Hitesh.

I have not seen this warning before.

Have you constructed the file yourself?

Where have you go the file from?

If you have got the file from a reliable and trustworthy source you will
probably be OK to save the file (if that option is presented to you).

Another option for you would be to check the file with a virus checker and
make sure that it is, "clean" (not infected with any virus).

All you are really trying to do is to make sure that the file is safe to use
on an on-going basis and make sure that it will not harm your computer in any
way.

Thanks.

"hitesh" wrote:

Dear

when i try to save my file The messege Display. PRIVACY WARNING. THE
DOCUMENT CONTAIN MACROS,ACTIVEX CONTROLS,XML EXPANSION PACK INFORMATION, OR
WEB COMPONENTS,THESE MAY INCLUDE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED
BY THE DOCUMENT INSPECTOR.

what to do

pls help