Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Deckbeers Deckbeers is offline

Default Summing the number of incomplete jobs within a date range -sum

That's great! It gets me the number for the first worker.

I'm trying to build a summary table, so how would I create those numbers for
each worker? I could be an ID10T and have missed your point. Do I need column
A in there somewhere?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(B2:B22<"")*--(B2:B22TODAY()+7),--(C2:C22<""))

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Deckbeers" wrote in message
Hello,

I need help figuring out a formula that counts the number of incomplete
jobs
for a specific worker that are within the next seven days. I would only
want
to count the "Date Completed" column if it was blank and within seven days
from today's date. I've tried using sumproduct, but I can't seem to figure
out how to get the date calculations to work properly.

My data looks similar to this

Worker Due Date Date Completed
Bob 1/18/2010 1/13/2010
Bob 1/21/2010