bj

I assume what you want to do is to pull the sold cancelled and ordered data
to the second sheet.

if on both sheet 1 and sheet 2 the product names are in column A
what you might do in for the sold on for product 1 on sheet 2 use
=offset(Sheet1!$A$1,match(A2,Sheet1!1$A$1:$A$1000, 0)-1,1)
end in ),1) for the Cancelled
and in
(+1,1) for the Ordered

"gthull644" wrote:

I have an Excel sheet that displays products but because the products
can be various states I do not want the product names on every row.
eg:

Product 1____ Sold
_______ ____ Cancelled
_______ ____ Ordered

Product 2____ Sold
_______ ____ Cancelled
_______ ____ Ordered

because the product names constantly change the product names are
referenced from another sheet. So, how do I reference the product names
to a list in another sheet so that i can just drag down the references?
eg:
_
Product_List_____Report_sheet_

Product 1____(link to) Product 1