Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Copying filtered four cells by means of macro

Hi,
Highlight the filtered data, press CTRL + G, special, in the right column
select "Visible cells Only", ok, then press CTRL + C, go to where you need to
paste the information and paste it

if this helps please click yes thanks

"CousinExcel" wrote:

Thanks to Jacob Skaria.
But still I need to mark and copy four cells by shift+down+down+down+down I
believe.

There are filtered cells and when I say things other than shift and down
keys it is copying hidden (filtered away) cells I believe.

I hope copying by selecting by "shiftt+down+down+down+down" will solve my
need.

Sorry for repating I just try to explain my need:
I filter the data by a macro.
Then I need to copy four cells apeering on the screen.

Thanks,

Cousin Excel