Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Mirabella John Mirabella is offline

Default Disabling the "&[Time]" or "&[T]" in Excel headers and footers

Every time I require an Excel header or footer that has a company name with
"&T" (such as "AT&T" or "BS&T"), the "&T" in the header or footer gets
converted to a HH:MM timestamp when printing out. When I go back to edit the
header or footer, the "&T" has been replaced with "&[Time]". Of course,
Excel Help does not seem to acknowledge that it has a "&[Time]" function or
macro. How does one disable this function?