Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Counting current streak

=COUNTIF(B2:B4,"w")&" wins, "&COUNTIF(B2:B4,"l")&" losses,
"&COUNTIF(B2:B4,"d")&" draws"

--
Regards!
Stefi

€˛Renan Germano€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hello! I have a table with the results of each team?s recent games. In column A are the game dates, and in each other column is a team name (B1,C1,D1..). In B2,C2,D2 I put the result for that game, either W, D or L.
How can i make a formula that gives me the current streak for each team? It should give me, for example, 2 wins, 2 losses or 3 draws..
Tks

Scriptless ASP Progress Indicator
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rogress-i.aspx
.