Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default currency

How do you intend to keep track of exchange rates?

Where would that factor be placed on your sheet?

I think you would need VBA to recognize the format and make the appropriate
conversion to EUR or USD.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:12:01 -0800, hmz wrote:

The value as in a number value....for example, instead of it being american
dollars, it is Euros. it would be in A1, A2, A3, etc.

I need excel to recognize the difference between the currency because if it
is usa, then I want the value to be placed in it. etc.