Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cue Cue is offline

Default VBA - Selection Instead of Range

Hello,

The following code colors a row based on a cell value within that row.

Dim myCell2 As Range
Dim myrng2 As Range
Set myrng2 = Sheets("SORT").Range("$D$2:$D$240")

For Each myCell2 In myrng2.Cells

whatwant2 = myCell2.Value

For Each rcell In Sheets("SETUP").Range("$D$2:$D$20000")

If rcell.Value Like whatwant2 And rcell.Value 0 Then
rcell.EntireRow.Resize(1, 21).Interior.ColorIndex = 38
End If

Next rcell

Next myCell2

Instead of using Range for Set myrng2 & For Each rcell, I want the code to
use Selection. So if cells on both sheets, SORT & SETUP, I want the code to
search and color based on the selections. Can anyone show me how I can
accomplish this?

Thanks.
--
Cue