Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stacie2410 Stacie2410 is offline

Default Lookup & return multiple rows based on cell value

Good morning! I have a workbook that has 6 worksheets.

1.) Properties
2.) Owner Elections
3.) Agreement Tracking
4.) Routing Sheet
5.) Contract Info
6.) Owners

On the Routing Sheet worksheet, in B17, I need to place a formula that will
do the following:

Go to the Owner Elections worksheet, Look in Column A for the same value
that is entered in D10 of the Routing Sheet worksheet, once it finds that
value, then goes to column B and copies all rows (beginning with the next
row) under it, until it reaches the row that says "TOTAL", and pastes them in
the rows on the Routing Sheet, beginning with B17.

It's possible that it could be 2 rows, or it could be 10 rows, but I've
allowed enough space for the maximum number of rows that could be returned.

Is this possible? If I need to provide a sample of my workbook, please let
me know how to do so. I've tried a number of different things, but can't
seem to find something that works quite right. Your assistance is greatly
appreciated!!