Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Excel formula request

Hi Stan,

I think I understand what you want but not certain. You want to replace the
formulas with the calculated values. Is this correct? If so then the
following.

Select the column with the formulas then Copy - Paste Special - Values.
This pastes the values overtop of the formulas effectively replacing the
formulas with the calculated values.

OssieMac

"Stan" wrote:

I have column A. In Column b i have a formula that selects column a acording
to specific parameters.
Then I want to sort column b, which has some of column A in it but just the
formulas. How do I change the fromula to the data so I can sort it?