One-Leg

when I copy/paste the formula "=SMALL(A1:A5,COUNTIF(A1:A5,0)+1)" in cell C2,
I get the following error messgae:

=========================
The formula you typed contains an error.

- For information about fixing common formula problems, click Help.
- To get assistance in entering a function, click OK, then Function on the
Insert menu.
- If you are not trying to enter a formula, avoid using an equal sign (=) or
minus sign (-), or precede it with a single quotations mark(').
=========================

If I then click on OK, "A5,COUNTIF" is highlited as if something was wrong
there...

I figured out the problem... between A5 and COUNTIF, I need to put ";" and
not ",". Same thing between A5 and 0.

"Michael" wrote:

Works fine for me!!
Can you let us know what error you are getting
Regards
Michael
--
Michael Mitchelson

"One-Leg" wrote:

The formula given bellow doesn't work...

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

=SMALL(A1:A5,COUNTIF(A1:A5,0)+1)

Peo Sjoblom

"One-Leg" wrote in message
Hello,

If I have a list of numbers in colum "A".

A1: 10
A2: 20
A3: 00
A4: 15
A5: 50

An I want to see in cell C2 what is the lowest number in colum that is
above
0 (in this case, it would be "10"). What do I need to put in cell C2???

Thanks!!!