Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier[_2_] Jon Peltier[_2_] is offline

Default Total number display in stacked charts

Brianna -

I show how to do this in my blog:

Label Totals on Stacked Column Charts
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/lab...tacked-charts/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Brianna wrote:
I have put together a stacked chart and have each section of it labeled with
the appropriate value for it. I was wondering how to label above each bar on
the chart its total amount of all sections.

for example: bar 1 has a bottom section labeled 1570, middle labeled 185
and top section labeled 83. Without using a text box, how do I have the chart
add the three sections to label 1838 above the bar to display the cumulative
amount?