Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default programming to select rows based on condition

Perhaps if you posted what coding you have so far we could be of more
assistance.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Farhad" wrote:

Thanks for your respond Like but it doesn't work
--
Farhad Hodjat

"Luke M" wrote:

Depending on what you are going to do after selecting rows, this might work:
Record a macro of you doing a AutoFilter on column F for your selected data.
Select all rows, then press Alt+; (select visible cells only).
Stop recording.

This should give you the loose structure of what you want. Modify the macro
as needed.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Farhad" wrote:

Hi all,

I am a beginner in programing i want to select rows in a worksheet where the
date field (column F) would be for example "1/4/2010" can every body help me
on this?

Thanks,

--
Farhad Hodjat