Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sum function changes arguments

Doesn't sound like it, and if she couldn't reproduce it, then it seems even
less likely (how many times have I said that and been wrong :-().

HTH

Bob

"Dianeg" wrote in message
A client's spreadsheet shows a sum function which calculates individual
cells
for instance =sum(B2,B4,B6,B8) then saves and closes the workbook. When
she
reopens it, the sum reads =sum(B2:B8). She couldn't duplicate the error
whilst I was there but is adamant that nobody edits the workbook. The
calculation mode is automatic and version 2007

Is this really possible???
Regards

Diane