Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Yanick Yanick is offline

Default Need advice/resources to organize Inventory

On Jan 12, 11:11*am, Mike_in_Nebraska wrote:
I agree, Yanick, but MS Access is not available here, so I'm stuck.
Excel's not bad, but this requirement is kinda involved.
I'd thought of a single worksheet of all items, with Category as one
of the column headers. *Then have a menu worksheet with a form to
filter on whatever we define. *But I don't know if Excel can use a
form to create a filtered worksheet, or if there might be another way
to do this.

Well, I am not familiar with controls in Excel but I guess creating a
table like sheet (Each column representing a table field) is the best
way to do it in Excel.

Would like to help you more. : - )