David McRitchie

There are a few things that just will delay any answers,
one of them is the use of "urgent" when you are not about to lose your files,
wording like "my boss", and the other is the posting to several newsgroups.
and not using your name is an additional source of irritation because it
indicates you don't care about those you are asking for help from..

See reply in microsoft.public.excel and stick with that thread if you
have additional questions or that does not solve your problem.
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...gp13.phx .gbl

---
HTH,

"A.G.M ash" <A.G.M wrote in message ...
I have set up a custom form in excel for users to select or type data into