Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.setup
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Shared book (sorry!) bloating and not disconnecting

We have a shared workbook (which also has some VBA modules) which is shared
over a WAN, and it's causing us some problems:

1. The user appears to be disconnected and has to lose unsaved changes
2. The file thinks it is still connected and shows all the users connected
multiple times - even when they've switched off
3. The file has only about 800 lines (10 or so columns) but is something
silly like 600Mb

Can I sort this out? Is there something I can do to make it work?

Thanks